Mold is a naturally occurring organism that exists in just about everything in our environment and has a tendency to be nuisance for homeowners and business owners. When mold becomes excessive it can be detrimental to a persona health or damaging to personal property. If you have concerns or questions about mold growth in your property, do not hesitate to call Service Max. We will assist you in assessing the mold damage and consult with our technicians to determine the extent of the damage. We will contain and remove any type of mold from your home or business. Call us today to find out more about our Emergency Mold Removal Services Miami 305-856-1333
Servicing: Miami / Fort Lauderdale / West Palm Beach
Mold Removal Process
- Initial inspection and scope
- After assessing the damage your Service Max Representative will prepare a scope and once approved by you and your insurance, Service Max will begin the work.
- Service Max will work with your agent or adjuster throughout the restoration project.
- When the work is completed you and your Service Max Representative will conduct a final wall through to confirm all work has been completed to your satisfaction.
- Cleaning For Health Infection Control Services
- Specialized Cleaning Services to Facilitate Mitigation visible and non-visible infection contaminates.
- Furniture and Carpets
- Hard Surfaces
- HVAC systems and duct work
- Containment and Remediation following construction project.
Steps For Microbial Remediation
- Inspection and Assessment
- Service Max begins by consulting with you, your insurance company, and environmental professionals. An assessment is made of conditions including moisture content and humidity levels.
- Identifies mold growth
- The cause of the loss
- Remediation scope of work
- Cost estimate for removal
- Once estimate is accepted work can begin promptly.
Containment and Health and safety
- Containment barriers are constructed to prevent the spread of mold spores and fragments to unaffected areas. The affected areas are places under negative pressurization with HEPA filtration to remove spores that become air born.
- Contents from affected areas will be sealed and removed to the Service Max Restoration Facility for cleaning or cleaned onsite in an isolated controlled environment.
- Technicians will first stabilize the environment to control moisture levels if necessary, and will bio -cleaned and sanded, HEPA vacuumed or removed as necessary.
- If microbial growth is on a non-porous surface with your air system, Service Max Technicians will use equipment to clean and treat the system.
- Once areas have passed environmental testing your home or business is ready to be turned over for reconstruction. With Service Max your health and well being III s very important to us, you are safe with Service Max.